Clinician - ASBTEP
Location: Western Half of CT
The Clinician provides Case Management and Sexuality Education for 1 to 3 months to Level 1 youth and individualized clinical and case management services in the home to the youth including other individuals in his/her natural support system. The Clinician provides the above plus Individualized Treatment to level 2 youth for 3 – 12 months.
- Conduct Assessments, including clinical and risk such as the ERASOR or JSOAP. Complete ITPs and Safety Plans
- Teach sexuality education utilizing the curriculum identified
- Provide case management services that are guided by the ITP and connect juveniles to community-based providers.
- Provides Individual Treatment for Level 2 youth at a minimum of 1x per week or more frequently given need. Treatment takes a cognitive behavioral approach with relapse prevention. Family support is provided.
- Must be willing to schedule family visits during late afternoon and evening times and/or weekend hours to meet family’s needs.
- LMSW or degree in related field, must be licensed or license eligible
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule and be in the office during normal business hours and available after hours for on call support
- Must be willing to drive to off –campus sites for home visits and collaborative meetings.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
ASBTEP is designed to prevent re-offending of sexually inappropriate or abusive behavior, promote victim and community safety and educate juveniles and their families on appropriate sexual behavior, boundaries, and healthy development while equipping youth with pro-social life skills. The program will use a collaborative and multi-systems approach that supports the juvenile's engagement in services and protects the community.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL POSITIONS:
Candidate must hold one of the following credentials: LMSW, LCSW, LMFTA, LMFT, LPCA, LPC or licensed or licensed-eligible Psychologist in the State of Connecticut.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for 10%-20% tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities (Including CEU’s)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Qualified Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Apply Now
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.