Clinical Manager/Supervisor- ASBTEP
LOCATION: Bridgeport, CT
- BGV is seeking a Licensed Clinician to be the Program Manager for our Adolescent Sexual Behavior Treatment & Education Program (ASBTEP).
- Must have experience providing in-home services.
The Program Manager is a licensed Master's level mental health professional who directs and supervises the professional and administrative activities of the Clinicians in the ASBTEP program. They ensure that all model, contractual, licensing and payer requirements are met. The Program Manager will also provide direct service/on-call as needed.
- Provides weekly individual supervision to each Clinician, with additional as needed.
- Ensures Clinicians are adhering to model fidelity as required.
- Responsible for triage, intake and case assignment
- Responsible for ensuring that all data is entered as required by model, state, federal, licensing and CSSD requirements.
- Manages day to day operations of the ASBTEP program
- Oversees and completes chart audits to ensure that documentation is complete and clinically appropriate, including treatment plans, admission evaluations, progress notes, and discharge summaries
- Maintains regular contact with key stakeholders from CSSD regarding current status of program including anticipated availability for future referrals.
- LCSW or the equivalent
- Two (2) years experience overseeing and managing staff.
- Experience working with treating juveniles with problem sexual behaviors
- Clinical Member of CATSO preferred
- Bi-lingual Preferred
- Responsible for supervision and direction of Clinicians
- Reviews services and treatment plans of all active cases to ensure appropriateness of care and compliance with agency, contract, accreditation, and licensing standards.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
ASBTEP is designed to prevent re-offending of sexually inappropriate or abusive behavior, promote victim and community safety and educate juveniles and their families on appropriate sexual behavior, boundaries, and healthy development while equipping youth with pro-social life skills. The program will use a collaborative and multi-systems approach that supports the juvenile's engagement in services and protects the community.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including an option that is free to employees.
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Generous benefit time
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.