Care Manager Bilingual (Spanish)-Therapeutic Foster Care
LOCATION: Milford, CT
- BGV is seeking a Licensed or License-Eligible Bilingual (Spanish) Care Manager for our Therapeutic Foster Care Program (TFC)
- Increased compensation for Bi-lingual Spanish speaking candidates
- Provides care planning to foster care youth and their families
- Provides foster family support, guidance, and supervision, including evaluating for parenting and skilled care competencies and the provision of specialized training as needed.
- Support and maintain relationships between children and their families of origin and provide reunification services
- Fulfill all expectations in the DCF/TFC contract regarding services that support the safety, well-being and permanency for children and families
- Participate in on-call rotation system, responding to families via phone during times of crisis
- Master’s degree in social work or related field
- Knowledge of the foster care system, and a proven history of leadership skills
- Evening and occasional weekends are required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive to off –campus sites for home visits and collaborative meetings and have access to reliable transportation
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
The Therapeutic Foster Care program trains, recruits, and approves foster/ adoptive parents. The program provides care management services to children ages 6-17 who require out of home care and are capable of living in a family setting. They are children who have some combination of psychiatric, behavioral, and emotional disorders.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits, including an option that is free to employees.
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Generous benefit time
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.