Residential Clinical Manager
LOCATION: Milford, CT
The Clinical Manager is responsible for oversight and effective implementation of clinical services and procedures to ensure a clinically therapeutic milieu in REGIONS. The Manager provides direct supervision to clinicians, education, and reintegration mentors.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with referral sources and triages and sets up intakes in collaboration with the clinical team providing all relevant information.
- Manages and completes all admissions including assigning cases to clinicians based on case load.
- Supervises clinical staff, education, and reintegration mentors.
- Coordinates with members of the treatment team to ensure the implementation of all clinical services.
- Provides direct clinical services, including group, individual, and family therapy as needed.
- Provides crisis assessment, monitors risk, and keeps the multidisciplinary team appraised of any relevant issues.
- Collaborates with team members to determine and coordinate appropriate group assignments.
- Works with the Director to assist direct care staff regarding implementation of treatment plans & ICMP’s.
- Participates in an on-call rotation to respond to clinical crises.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or the equivalent and must be licensed (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
- Must be able to work within a multidisciplinary team setting
- Must fulfill competency-based training requirements in TCI
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
The REGIONS residential program will provide a home-like environment with a therapeutic based milieu for JJ involved male adolescents with a rehabilitation and treatment focus. The program is designed to reduce risk and recidivism and will take the lead on assisting the adolescent, family and stakeholders with the youth’s transition plan back into the community.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL POSITIONS:
Candidate must hold one of the following credentials: LCSW, LMFT, LPC or licensed or licensed-eligible Psychologist in the State of Connecticut.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.