The Foster Care Clinical Supervisor will be trained in and provide leadership of the Functional Family Therapy (FFT) model. The supervisor will provide frequent and ongoing feedback to the clinicians and family support specialists in FFT, as well as facilitate weekly team consultation and case reviews. The supervisor will ensure model fidelity, timely documentation in Care4 database of all required materials, and work towards certification of all team members in the FFT model. Maintaining a collaborative partnership with the Department of Children and Families and other community partners is integral to this role. Recruit and retain resource families to meet contractual capacity for the Greater New Haven DCF area office.
· Provides direct services to children and their families which include:
· Assessment and engagement
· Formulation and contracting for services or treatment plan
· Implementation of treatment plan, modifying it as appropriate during treatment
· Discharge planning which may include linkages to community support services
· Case management services
· Clinical documentation required by agency and program policies, and funding sources.
· Maintain productivity targets determined by service
· Provides clinical and administrative supervision to staff members, including orientation, evaluation, and support/monitoring of staff development.
· Works as a team member with other clinical and administrative staff to respond to client and programmatic needs, including the implementation of agency policies, procedures, and initiatives.
· Partners with supervisor to identify and develop plans for professional growth.
· With supervisor’s approval, partners with other program or clinical staff to identify and develop approaches to address clients’ unmet needs or service gaps.
· Acquiring and maintaining the needed skills in evidenced based models that the agency/program ascribes to.
· Evening and occasional weekends are required
· Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive to off –campus sites for home visits and collaborative meetings and have access to reliable transportation
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
The Functional Family Therapy – Foster Care (FFT-FC) Program is a relationally focused and trauma-informed treatment model for youth in the Foster Care System that increases the likelihood of successful positive adjustment and permanency placement. It provides a comprehensive and systematic approach to help youth and families overcome individual and relational trauma to promote stable foster care and long-term permanency placements.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for 10%-20% tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities (Including CEU’s)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Qualified Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
· Remote interview process offered
· Personal protective equipment provided and required
· Plastic shields at workstations
· Temperature screening at all entrances
· Social distance guidelines in place
· Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.