Director of Residential Services
- BGV is seeking a Licensed Clinician to be the Director for our Residency Services
- Minimum five years supervisory experience of clinical staff and program management
The Director of Residency Services ensures the quality of REGION’S and Safe Haven’s services. Responsible for ensuring that services are quality driven, strength based, family focused and delivered in a fiscally effective manner. The Director executes the position through programmatic oversight and development, direct supervision of key staff, and the ensuring policies and procedures that are in accordance with contracts, licensing, and accreditation standards. Responsible for the financial management of programs. Assures that programs provide treatment services which are comprehensive, timely, and effective and are in accordance with the mission and goals of the agency.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, MFT, LPC or higher with license in mental health field.
- Minimum 5-years supervisory experience at the Master’s level.
- Develops, implements, and ensures policies and procedures in accordance with contract, licensing and accreditation standards for all program services
- Act as the programs clinical lead, including ensuring all program components are trauma informed and support the overarching and specific treatment goals of the youth served.
- Ensures that clinical and risk management protocols for youth with PSB are employed.
- Ensures appropriate utilization and quality management of programs, including development of program specific PQI indicators
- Maintains the fiscal integrity of programs through management of budget and efficient resource utilization
- Works with the VP of Educational and Vocational Services to integrate communication, staff and program elements to create a comprehensive approach to care for clients
- Collaborates with members of leadership team to provide a continuum of services within the Agency
- Regularly briefs the VP on the clinical, operational, and fiscal functions of the programs and as needed works with CEO and President to expand, enhance or develop related program services
- Identifies and implements training, mentoring, coaching, supervision or other competency enhancing steps to ensure quality necessary to implement shelter services.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
REGIONS is a 12-bed staff secure residential treatment facility for boys involved with the juvenile justice system. These youth may have home, educational and/or psychiatric issues which need to be addressed prior to the youth returning to the community. Safe Haven is a residential program for adolescent boys with Problem Sexual Behavior (PSB). These programs are integrated and share staff with Charles Hayden School, a therapeutic day school. These services are delivered in a manner which is consistent with the Agency’s goals and mission.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL POSITIONS:
Candidate must hold one of the following credentials: LMSW, LCSW, LMFTA, LMFT, LPCA, LPC or licensed or licensed-eligible Psychologist in the State of Connecticut.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.