Location: Fairfield County and Greater New Haven, CT
The Clinician provides in home intensive community based clinical services to families of youth with problem sexual behavioral difficulties utilizing MST-PSB, an evidenced based treatment model. Duties include assessment, treatment, advocacy, and collaboration with community partners.
- Provides in home intensive treatment services to families including: crisis intervention, parent guidance and education, brief psychotherapy, concrete services, advocacy and linkage to other services and supportive interventions individualized to meet the broad needs of children and adults to be served.
- Evening appointments up to 8pm when clinically indicated, often at least 2 -3 times per week. Demonstrates understanding of and adherence to the MST-PSB model, and shows fidelity to all contract, certification, and licensing requirements. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
- Provides services consistent with Boys & Girls Village standards (carries a caseload of 4 - 6 families, 3 times a week minimum).
- Maximize program utilization, and ensure appropriate billing of services
- Participates in on-call rotation both telephonic and in-person coverage as clinically indicated. On call coverage may require face to face visits after 8 pm and on weekends.
- Requires a Master’s Degree in social work or similar degree.
- Must be licensed or license-eligible
- Bi-lingual in English-Spanish
- Be willing to provide services in the home
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
MST-PSB therapy is a clinical adaptation of Multi-systemic Therapy that has been specifically designed and developed to treat youth (and their families) for problematic sexual behavior. Building upon the research and dissemination foundation for standard MST, the MST-PSB model represents a state-of-the-art, evidence-based practice uniquely developed to address the multiple determinants underlying problematic juvenile sexual behavior. A master’s level clinician provides services within the home that support the client and family in reducing problem sexual behaviors.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL POSITIONS:
Candidate must hold one of the following credentials: LMSW, LCSW, LMFTA, LMFT, LPCA, LPC or licensed or licensed-eligible Psychologist in the State of Connecticut.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.