Program Manager- IICAPS
LOCATION: Bridgeport, CT
At Boys & Girls Village, we understand that children and families are the cornerstones of our society. Since 1942, it has been our mission to preserve and strengthen family bonds. As a leader in services for troubled youth and their families, we continually strive to develop a seamless continuum of care. Boys & Girls Village offers an array of services for children and their families. These services range from highly structured sub-acute services on campus to intensive intervention and care in the home and the community. Our broad range of programs and services are designed to work collaboratively with families, state and local agencies, and other community providers. We now have offices in Milford, Bridgeport, Norwalk, and Waterbury.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
To provide intensive in-home services to children and adolescents who because of the complexity and severity of their psychiatric needs are at risk for hospitalization; to prevent hospitalization or need for other institutional levels of care and to maximize community functioning.
- POSITION SUMMARY:
The IICAPS program manager is responsible for the overall management of the IICAPS program under the direction of the Director. They provide clinical supervision for up to 5 IICAPS teams including direct services to families when needed, ensure fidelity to the Yale model and compliance with Medicaid and other billing regulations. They manage the overall productivity of the IICAPS teams and also oversee chart auditing and ensure that documentation is complete and up to date. The IICAPS manager oversees the gathering of CQ1 measures.
Ill. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain fiscal stability of program by weekly monitoring of billing of assigned teams and maximizing utilization
- Provides 2 hours per week of clinical supervision to each assigned team.
- Actively involved in organizing and triaging intakes
- Attend IICAPS trainings and ensures adherence to Yale IICAPS model
- Manages day-to-day activities of assigned IICAPS staff
- Assists in the facilitation and scheduling of clinical rounds and team meetings of program
- After hours on call duty as part of a regular rotation (may require going into the home)
- Perform evaluations and treatment of children, parents, and families as needed.
- Ensure staff is obtaining insurance authorization for cases.
- Oversees auditing and data gathering processes, i.e. BMS
- Documents and evaluates all services and procedures to be in adherence with state statutes, Yale, COA and Boys & Girls Village standards.
- OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a flexible work schedule
- Provides resolution of problems arising during a crisis
- Provides coverage thru direct care to client in absence of a team member as assigned.
- Collaborates with other service providers to assure continuity of care.
- Assist with data collection through BMS and BGV internal QI measures
- Keeps the Director apprised of all at risk situations.
- Prevents, intervenes and reports instances of child abuse or neglect.
- Performs additional duties as assigned to deliver seamless services through Boys & Girls Village.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented work environment we offer to current and prospective employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, short and long-term disability, a retirement plan and generous vacation benefits. In addition, it is our goal to assure that the highest quality of care is provided to our clients by our competent, committed employees. To that end, we encourage professional development through our tuition reimbursement program and promote continued growth through various learning opportunities.
Boys & Girls Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We accept resumes on an ongoing basis. Due to the large volume of resumes that we receive, we kindly ask that you do not inquire via telephone about the status of your resume. You can be assured that if you do not hear from us, your resume will be held on file for future consideration.
PLEASE NOTE:Due to the Department of Children & Families regulations, we are prohibited from hiring anyone with a pending charges or convictions of assault or a violent crime; risk of injury to a minor; impairing the morals of a child; physical or sexual abuse, possession; use or sale of a controlled substance; similar crimes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.