Clinical Manager- Multi Dimensional Family Therapy
Clinical Manager- MDFT
Location: Bridgeport-Norwalk, CT
- BGV is seeking a Licensed Clinician to be the Program Manager for our Multi-Dimensional Family Therapy (MDFT).
- Must have experience providing MDFT services.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Program Manager is a licensed masters level mental health professional who directs and supervises the professional and administrative activities of the therapists and therapist assistants according to the MDFT model and consistent with contractual, licensing and payer obligations/requirements. The Program Manager will provide direct service as needed. Must have an LCSW/LMFT/LPC, or equivalent.
- Provides 10 hours of clinical supervision for each MDFT team. This includes a weekly case conference with all therapists at one time where supervisor provides consultation on at least one case per therapist, weekly individual supervision with each therapist, monthly live supervision and bi-weekly video-tape review with each therapist.
- Responsible for intake and case assignment and maintain staff schedules
- Provides coverage for therapists or assistants as needed
- Responsible for collecting and maintaining client and program information to meet DCF and MDFT reporting and evaluation requirements.
- Manages day to day operations of the MDFT Program, including program design/function, intake/triage, group scheduling, staff supervision, and other situations affecting management of clinical care.
- Participates in on-call rotation.
- Oversees the gathering and completion of all QI and DCF required measures, e.g., Ohio, GAIN-Q, PIE and MDFT portal
- Must possess a LCSW, LMFT or equivalent, have at least three years-experience of which at least two years have been supervising direct care staff.
- Must have significant knowledge of diverse populations served by the program and short-term treatment methodologies. Must demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively with other agencies and to promote team building with staff
- Must be able to work on site 40 hours per week, provide 24/7 on call support. Maintain a flexible work schedule.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
A team of a Master’s level clinician and Bachelor level mental health counselor provide intensive in-home psychiatric services to children and adolescents. Youth are at risk for hospitalization or may be stepping down from inpatient care. The team provide individual, and family therapy to clients
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for 10% - 20% tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Qualified Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.