Reunification Clinician- Bilingual Preferred
Location: Milford, CT
- BGV is seeking a Master’s Level Licensed or Licensed Eligible Reunification Clinician
- Increased compensation for Bi-lingual Spanish speaking candidates
- Provides in home intensive treatment services to families including: crisis intervention, parent guidance, and education, brief psychotherapy (as needed), concrete services, advocacy and linkage to other services and supportive interventions individualized to meet the broad needs of children and adults to be served.
- Assumes responsibility for facilitating strength based, client focused treatment planning
- Works nontraditional flexible hours to meet families’ needs
- Provides services consistent with the designated service component (Therapeutic Family Time and Reunification Services) as outlined in DCF contract.
- Documents all services in adherence with state statures, regulatory, billing, COA standards and Boys & Girls Village Standards.
- Demonstrates understanding and adherence to the Visit Coaching Model.
- Identify family resources and informal/formal supports in the family and how they may be used in safety planning.
- Administer North Carolina Family Assessment Scale for General Services and Reunification (NCFAS-G+R) and Protective Factors Survey (PFS) as designed.
- Respond to crisis situations involving the family either through phone calls or in person responses dependent on case circumstances, including rotation in the 24/ 7 on- call service.
- Evening and occasional weekends are required
- Master’s level mental health professional with a course of study in Social Work or equivalent.
- Experience working with families and children with complex needs and various degrees of family functioning that may be characterized by an array of risk and safety factors.
- Experience working with child and family serving systems, such as but not limited to, child welfare, judicial, educational, behavioral health, and other community-based agencies.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive to off –campus sites for home visits and collaborative meetings and have access to reliable transportation
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
The Function of the Reunification and Therapeutic Family Time Program is to engage support and intervene with parents, whose children are placed in out-home care, by offering a variety of services designed to promote and effect successful reunification, strengthen parent child relations and attachments and reduce the risk for further abuse and neglect.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL POSITIONS:
Candidate must hold one of the following credentials: LMSW, LCSW, LMFTA, LMFT, LPCA, LPC or licensed or licensed-eligible Psychologist in the State of Connecticut.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for 10%-20% tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities (Including CEU’s)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Qualified Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.