Compliance Specialist (2)
- Manage the master policy and procedure reference library for the organization including version control and change approval verification.
- Manage the master contract library including coordinating with appropriate individuals within BGV to ensuring contracts are renewed timely and new contracts are added.
- Prepare, send, and manage all contracts timely for students at the Charles F. Hayden School in coordination with school staff and related Connecticut school boards.
- In collaboration with supervisor and programs’ leadership improve program processes, develop training materials, increase key process information availability/accessibility, enhance reporting, and verify practice to policy alignment.
- Monitor, coordinate support, and distribute as appropriate reports including exceptions for established quality and compliance related applications used by programs.
- In collaboration with supervisor and Departments /Programs, establish and track outcome measures from quality and compliance related projects/initiatives including providing critical assessment of quality and compliance activity results with corrective steps as may be needed (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
- Participate in the agency’s PQI process and participate in relevant committees and initiatives.
- Assists in identifying and monitoring Program/ Department quality measures consistent with agency and/or contract requirements. Independently and collaboratively presents findings to agency leadership, management, and program staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health discipline, business, or advanced health care degree (MBA, MPH) or equivalent health care degree/license.
- 2 years’ experience in quality assurance or project management.
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff and external agency stakeholders.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
The Quality and Compliance functions at BGV are integral to the agency successful implementation of its mission and vision. The overarching goals of the Quality and Compliance functions are to ensure that services are quality driven, effective and adhere to various regulatory requirements. The functions are pervasive throughout the organization through various tools including the PQI plan, the compliance program policies and procedures, program/agency benchmarks, contract deliverables, data management, and audits serve to provide an agency wide structure and monitoring of the various components.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for 10%-20% tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities (Including CEU’s)
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Qualified Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Employer
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.