Vice President of Residential & Juvenile Justice Services
The VP will establish interagency contacts with CSSD, DCF, RYASAP and other agencies. The VP oversees all aspects of the HAMILTON, REGIONS, Safe Haven, ASBTEP, MST-PSB, MST-BSF and MDFT programs. This position is under the direction of the CEO.
- Responsible for the implementation and oversight of all aspects of the HAMILTON, REGIONS, Safe Haven, ASBTEP, MST-PSB, MST-BSF and MDFT programs.
- Develop policies and procedures in conjunction with CEO in accordance with contract, licensing, and accreditation standards for all identified programs, and ensures program adherence.
- Ensures that program services are consistent with contract, payer and licensing requirements.
- Ensures and monitors QA indicators and participates as required in agency QA program, and
with the CEO makes necessary program adjustments based on indicators.
- Oversees that all documentation both clinical and milieu are completed in accordance with state contract, and federal requirements.
- Utilizes metrics and partners in report design to ensure services are quality driven, effective and efficiently provided and meet program/agency initiatives.
- Ensures that program services have appropriate risk management processes as well as quality component indicators consistent with agency PQI plan and program goals.
- Participates in review of at-risk events as part of the agency risk management group in conjunction with President and other members.
- Provides consulting for existing programs regarding substance misuse.
- Ensures that program services are delivered in a fiscally sound manner, including adherence to program budget, productivity expectations and utilization targets.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
HAMILTON and REGIONS are residential programs for adolescent boys who are involved with the Juvenile Justice System. ASBTEP is an in-home program for youth who are on probation due to sexual offenses. These 3 programs are contracted with Court Support Services Division (CSSD). The VP also oversees MST-PSB, MDFT, 2 programs in which the youth served often have substance abuse and difficulties with the legal system. MST-BSF works with adults with substance use and parenting difficulties, involved with DCF. Safe Haven is a 12-bed residential for boys with Problem Sexual Behaviors, contracted with DCF.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL POSITIONS:
Candidate must hold one of the following credentials: LMSW, LCSW, LMFTA, LMFT, LPCA, LPC or licensed or licensed-eligible Psychologist in the State of Connecticut.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.