Boys & Girls Village
- BGV is seeking a Licensed or License-Eligible Clinician for our Intensive In-home Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Services (IICAPS).
- Increased compensation for Bi-lingual Spanish speaking candidates
POSITION OVERVIEW: IICAPS is an evidence-based treatment developed by Yale. The IICAPS Clinician with a Bachelor level teammate provide individual and family therapy to families in their homes. They assist the youth to improve functioning and reduce psychiatric symptoms.
- Must have a Masters Degree in SW or a related field and be license eligible.
- Attend IICAPS trainings and adhere to Yale IICAPS model by carrying a case load of 8 to 9 cases; averaging 5.5 hours of direct service per week per case.
- Provides psychotherapeutic services to families through case management, individual, family, or play therapy to promote change in the family system.
- Must work a flexible work schedule to meet the family’s needs.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Documents and evaluates all services and procedures to be in adherence with state and billing statutes, and Boys & Girls Village standards.
- Participate in supervision, present at rounds, and develop individual treatment plans.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) desired.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
A team of a Master’s level clinician and Bachelor level mental health counselor provide intensive in-home psychiatric services to children and adolescents. Youth are at risk for hospitalization or may be stepping down from inpatient care. The team provide individual, and family therapy to clients.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR CLINICAL POSITIONS:
Candidate must hold one of the following credentials: LMSW, LCSW, LMFTA, LMFT, LPCA, LPC or licensed or licensed-eligible Psychologist in the State of Connecticut.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at work stations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.