Location: Milford CT
- Oversees day to day operations of the program including intake/triage, scheduling, staff supervision, and other situations affecting management of care.
- Provides direction and consultation on the work with each family.
- Provides weekly supervision.
- Ensures the documentation for all services in adherence with state statutes, contract, COA standards, and BGV standards.
- Informs Director of issues/concerns regarding effective delivery of services including significant incidents.
- Works a flexible work schedule, evening appointments and meetings are considered routine.
- Maximizes program utilization
- Completes program data entry requirements for DCF.
- Represents programs at regional and statewide provider meetings for QPC services
- Bachelor’s level mental health professional with a course of study in Social Work or equivalent.
- Direct service experience, knowledge of case management, family systems, along with exceptional organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive to off –campus sites for home visits and collaborative meetings and have access to reliable transportation
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
The Function of the Quality Parenting Center is to strengthen and preserve relationships and critical connections between children placed in out of home care with their parents, siblings, parents, and other family members. The QPC will offer a variety of services designed to promote and effect successful permanency, strengthen parent child relations and attachments, and reduce the risk for further abuse and neglect.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at workstations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.