LOCATION: MILFORD, CT
- Conduct initial assessments including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying protective and risks factors, and developing analysis of hierarchy and relational assessment within the family
- Provides assessment and treatment interventions consistent with fidelity to evidence-based model.
- Provides reunification services to child in placement and family of origin
- Performs home and community-based care to address clinical needs of clients through model adherent FFT FC interventions.
- Continually assess for levels of engagement of all key participants and collaborate with supervisor and stakeholders to overcome barriers to engagement
- Documents ongoing client progress and outcomes consistent with model fidelity.
- Demonstrates competency in age related or specialty issues and developmental needs for each population served.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with family members and other service providers.
- Provides crisis assessment and intervention to monitor status of clients in crisis.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, or related Behavioral Health field of study.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and at least one year experience providing clinical services to children and/or families
Licensure/Certification/Registration: At minimum LMSW, LMFT-A, LPC-A. Licensed preferred as LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or Licensed psychologist.
PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF THE PROGRAM:
The Functional Family Therapy – Foster Care (FFT-FC) Program is a relationally focused and trauma-informed treatment model for youth in the Foster Care System that increases the likelihood of successful positive adjustment and permanency placement. It provides a comprehensive and systematic approach to help youth and families overcome individual and relational trauma to promote stable foster care and long-term permanency placements. In addition, the FFT- FC Program trains, recruits, and approves resource families.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Boys & Girls Village (BGV) takes pride in the supportive, team-oriented environment we offer to our employees.
FOR YOUR HEALTH & WELLBEING
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including an option that is free to employees. Currently using United HealthCare
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Free annual flu shots
- Wellness workshops
FOR YOUR FUTURE
- a 401K plan with employer contributions
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance, short and long-term disability.
FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT
- A tuition reimbursement program and free licensing supervision.
- Partnership with CT Non-Profit Alliance for tuition discounts at participating universities
- Training and development opportunities
FOR WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Competitive salaries, with increased compensation for Bi-lingual in Spanish staff
- Generous benefit time, including vacation, sick, and personal time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)- Free and confidential counseling for employee and family
- Remote interview process offered
- Personal protective equipment provided and required
- Plastic shields at workstations
- Temperature screening at all entrances
- Social distance guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, Disinfecting, & Cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.